Sunday 1 June 2008

circle card

Hi everyone, hope you are all having a great weekend! I had a little play with my new copics. this circle base card was chalked with pink and yellow pearlescent chalks then I stamped the lovely little dancer straight on to it and coloured her with the copics. I then edged the circle with a paper pricker and dots in between with a stardust sakura pen. Finshed with one of the new Prima flowers called Painterly I think from the Glitterpot with a Doodlebug jewel in the centre and a foiled greeting from Craftwork Cards.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Ooh gorgeous Justine, love the shape and that flower is beautiful! I have this little girl too and love the way you have used her on this circle, great idea.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is so sweet. I love the circle design and everything about this girly card. Hugs, Nikki x

michelle said...

so cute ! just love the image and great job on the colouring !!!