Tuesday 29 July 2008

Papilio image


Hi everyone, I made this card this evening using K&Co sparkly Sweet papers and the background green paper is Certain Celery design paper, I'm not sure if you can see from the photo, but this paper has the cutest little white dotty flowers on it...... Stamped image was from a swap I did with Nikki, I think it's a Papilio stamp and i coloured it in with my Prismas and Sansodor using paper stumps to blend. Large purple flower also from Nikki (Bunny Zoe), smaller flower is Painterly Prima and Laura Ashley fabric brad in the centre, button and jewels from stash. Hope you like.......

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Justine this card is sooo cute, I just love your colouring!!!! Hugs Wendy xxx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Justine and your colouring of this cute girl is just fabulous. Love this colour combination too, Have a great day, Hugs, Nikki x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Justine I love the papillio Image you have coloured her beautifully.
Hugs Debbie x

Zoe said...

beautiful card Justine. I love the papillio girl and I love the sentiment.
love
zoe
xxxxx

Han said...

Gorgeous card I love the stamp and pretty papers xx

Enfys said...

Oh lovely, a brand new image (for me anyway) and your colouring is perfect.