Thursday 4 September 2008

first and last...........

Hi Everyone, I must apologise for not posting for ages, I've been sooooo busy this week!

so this is my first post for a while and also my last for the next 4 weeks! I will be out of the country now firstly on hols then on business!

Anyway, so I will post 2 tonight... the first is my Daughters Birthday card, she'll be 18 tomorrow!! How old do I feel???? I used K&Co Roam Designer pad and Basic Grey Sugared, Doodlebug trim, chipboard embellishments free from Mag, Papertrey Inc Aqua Mist ribbon, Cricut Home Accents cart for flourish bottom right. Also finally got my Fiskars Water Threading punch!! so used that on velvet card at the bottom.

Second card is my first Christmas Card for this year, Magnolia image, papers from DCVW Christmas stack, red polka dot is Doodlebug, so is the ribbon, brad from Dovecraft and greeting from Craftwork Cards. Used tonnes of Glamour Dust on clothing and present, but I don't think it shows up much.....Used my new threading water punch along the bottom of the card blank again! Hope you like them...... See you when I get back.......... which will be first week in October!! OMG!!!

6 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Both cards are gorgeous Justine, I love the glamour dust on Tilda and will have to look into getting some as it looks fab. Happy 18th Birthday to your daughter for tomorrow. Sure gonna miss you not being around for 4 weeks but have a fantastic holiday. Where are you going? Hugs, Nikki x

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Justine these cards are beautiful! Happy 18th birthday to your daughter and have a wonderful holiday!

Juliexx

Han said...

Both of the cards are fab hope you have a nice holiday xx

Dawn said...

Beautiful cards! Love the Merry Xmas card:) Have a wonderful holiday:) See you back soon!

Unknown said...

These are beautiful Justine - and very well worth the wait!

Hope to see you soon.

Big hugs Wendy xx

michelle said...

beautiful cards Justine !! hope your trip is awesome !! see ya when ya get back !!