Tuesday, 25 November 2008

Simply Fairies Challenge No.3 Card

Hi everyone, here's my entry for the above, kept this one very simply as you can see, but I am quite pleased with it..... Snowflake stamp is from a clear Inkadinkadoo set I got from Crafts U Love, white peel offs also from there, actually... come to think of it so is the Bazzill scallop card!! I cut out the circle and square from Nesties and also then ran through again with the embossing mat, but it doesn't show. Ribbon from stash. Hope you like..

6 comments:

~JulieH~ said...

like? I love it Justine it's stunning!! Good luck in the challenge!

Hugs
Juliexx

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

This is so elegant Justine, great design and gorgeous bow, Hugs, Nikki x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

This is so beautiful Justine, very classic, love the scallop cards, my favs. Hope your well hun? Heidi xxx

Kristen Hermanny said...

This is beautiful. It is amazing how such a simple piece has such an impact. I love it!!!

Mrs Wonka said...

This is fandabbydozie.....really classic I love it!

Mrs W x

Kim said...

Oh my it's super gprgeos , i love your take on me sketch well done you... and thanks sooo much for joining in, I am soooo glad ya did..