Monday 27 April 2009

Sorry I've been AWOL !

Hi everyone, so sorry I haven't posted for ages! been so busy at home and then I was away for the weekend..... anyway, here's a commission I did last week for a friend to give to her Husband. As usual I struggled with this one as it's for a man, but I was happy with the way it turned out in the end. Papers are Daisy bucket, frames are silver card cut with nesties, scrolls are Quickutz and Stampin' Up! hardware, greeting was computer generated. Hope you like. Bye for now.

7 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Justine, I forgive you, lol! This is super, love those DB papers and the scrolls are fab. Hope your well? Hxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful layout Justine.

Hugs Riet.x

kelly ledder said...

Fabulous card xxx

Suzie Q said...

Hi Justine,
Glad your back and what a lovely sophisticated personal card - you done yourself proud!
love
Suzie Q
xx

Sarah K said...

Stuuning card, we have all missed ya, hope the new job is going well xx

Enfys said...

gorgeous card Justine, missed you, hope the new job is working out for you
luv
En xx

simplyfairies said...

Oh wow how gorgeous!!