Wednesday, 21 January 2009

Bath-time & Question

Hi everyone, this is a card I made for a commission, I've used Imaginisce papers & brad, Hero Arts greetings stamp, Bazzill Gerbera, all from Crafts U Love. Stampin Up ribbon, Fiskars border punch, Cuttlebug corner die, Quikutz mini metro alphabet. The image is from a set of stamped images I bought from a lovely lady on ebay, much cheaper than buying stamps all the time, I coloured her with copics also bought from Crafts U Love.

My question is: can anyone recommend a qood make for a white gel pen? As you can see from the photo, i have used a Sakura one (on the pink scallop border and around the bath) and to me it just looks like I got the Tipex out!!!

Hope you all have a great day and wrap up warm!!

11 comments:

Kim said...

Beautiful card Justine, Mmmm using the copics are ya addicted yet...lol

I use a mix of white gel pens, but mainly the inkessentials one, I am sure the craft barn sell them..

Judy's Crafty Moments said...

gorgeous card. I love the lady in the bath!!! Beautiful colours. I have tried many white pens and after lots of splodges and disaters I would go for Inkessentials white ink pen. fab!! Writes over all surfaces.
I got mine from Craft Emporium.
Judy x

Jo Bee said...

Cute card! love the glittery bubbles!

As for a white pen, i have the inkessentials one and the uniball one from stampin up, both of which i rate VERY highly!

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Super card hun, love the colours! Not a bit of tippex in sight, lol. You could always use some glossy accents under a white gel pen, that would work on larger areas too! Hugs Heidi xxx

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Your card is so pretty Justine and love the image and sentiment, love gorgeous papers and details, I'm sorry I can't help with the gel pen hun as I don't use them but must confess I hate my Sakura one and it seem to go quite transparent on drying. Big Hugs, Nikki x

Sharon Caudle said...

LOVE this card!! Pink and green are soooo yummy together. Love that image and your coloring is fantastic!! Inkssentials white gel pen all the way! I love mine!

Justine said...

thank you so much ladies, I know what I've gotta get now!!

Justine x x

Cindy Haffner said...

So darling.

michelle said...

Gorgeous card Justine !! love the colours ! i use a stampin up gel pen but i think i'm going to look for the inkessentials one also !! i have left you a little something on my blog !

Enfys said...

Super card Justine. What colour copic did you use for the bath? Love it. I use inkessentials white pens as well, they show white on anything.
hugs
Enfys x

han1173 said...

Gorgeous card what a fab image and layout and I use the same white gel pen too hugs han xx