Thursday, 15 January 2009

Stampin' Up! Party

Well, I had a lovely evening last night!! thanks to the lovely Zoe, even though she was unwell she still made sure we all had a great evening! and thanks to Natalie O'Shea, she was the Demo and I saw some friends who I hadn't seen in ages..... the lovely Kim, Sarah K and Teresa (who made some gorgeous cakes!)... lovely to see you all ladies!


We made a little card whilst we were there...... and also there was a little prize draw which I won......some luverly SU Ribbons beautifully packaged by Zoe, she made the little bag topper!


The design on the card is not mine, I believe it was Natalies'........


6 comments:

Sarita said...

Hi Justine,
Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, and I'm so glad in turn to have found you!
Your creations are just stunning, and I too will be stalking your blog from now on!
Sarita xx

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Oh I'd love to go to an SU party.. how fun! Well done on winning the ribbons just and love your card and design, Hugs, Nikki x

Kim said...

Lovely card Justine. Zoe did invite me but I couldn't make it as my Dad went into hospital on Wednesday. Such a shame I missed seeing you all. Hope you are ok. Kim x

Cindy Haffner said...

Justine, love your pretty card, and lovely ribbons.

Enfys said...

Sounds like a fun evening, I love SU
En xx

Shirley said...

Oh, this is really pretty! I love the medallion, the scallops, the colors, and yes, the whole card!!